Pets and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shia and aditude's arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shia

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Shia and aditude's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:19 am

Shia and aditude flew down to russia in their very own quiet place. There was a small forest and a river nearby. The clouds hung heavily along the ground.

"Hey aditude, what do you think about this place? I know it is a little plain, but with more friends from the wild, we can make this place a living success!"
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:45 pm

"I absolutly love it here! It's so peaceful and quiet and oh so beoutiful!"
Back to top Go down
https://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:57 pm

"so what'd you want to do first.. Find food, shelter or sleep and wait till tomarrow?"
asked shia
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:31 am

"I think that we should try to find a place that has food and water then we can figure out where to live."
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:08 pm

"alright." shia replied.

The two searched for a long time and then finally found a small river, and a fishing pole on a rock a few feet away.

"I think someone else has lived here before. I mean there is a fishing pole, and a river of fish.
So that means there should be shelter somewhere around here." said shia
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:18 pm

"That sounds right. So you start fishing and I'll look for the sheter. I'd fish but I can't hold the pole. If I find a shelter I will whistle. And if you catch somthing you wistle to me." then Aditude started walking East.
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:21 pm

"Okay" said shia as aditude walked away.

Shia started fishing, and didnt catch anything until she heard a whistle, then she caught a small fish and whistled.

Shia walked east to aditude to see what she found
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Aditude was very happy with what she had found. It was an old house but it was huge! "Look! It's so big!" Aditude was so excited she couldn't stand it. She thougt that she would just find some hut but she had found a mansion! She was hopping up and down on one food waiting for Shia to open the door to thier new home.
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:51 pm

"oh my gosh..." whispers shia in a hushed tone,

"I can't belive what you found!!!" exclaims shia,

"I mean, I though my life in rushia would like, be living in a cave, but this, This is amazing!!" when shia said amazing, she yelled without knowing.

Shia looked at the three story mansion, then walked in...

There were over 50 rooms in the house, a kitchen the size of an office, and a drained pool in the back that could still hold water!

"wow, this is better than I imagined, but how will we keep all these rooms clean?" shia and aditude laughed
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:24 pm

After she had finished laughed she said, "You know that could be a problem. Maybe we should just stay in one or two bedrooms, the bathrooms, the sitting rooms and the kitchen. Should we look for the bedroom that we will use tonight or should we cook the fish?"
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:31 pm

"Hmm, I think almost any room we go into will be able to sleep in, so...let's try to cook the fish, and fix up some of the rooms, and maybe... Try to find the restrooms!"

As shia said that, she ran down the hall to the kitchen and started a contained fire. She then put the fish on a rusted plate she found in the oven, and cooked the fish on that.

"Hey, aditude,, you wanna go find a room to sleep in while I cook? Hopefully this place won't collapse on us while we sleep!" Shia laughs.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:26 am

"I was just thinking the same thing! But some of the supports look good and I think that finding a room will be easy." Aditude started down the hall towards the back of the house. The first room she came to was a bathroom she walked over to the tolet and flushed it. It flushed!!! "Wow! The pluming still works!" The next room she found was a nice bedroom and it had a small door that led right into the bathroom. She ran back to Shia and said, "I found us the perfect bedroom with a bathroom atached to it and the pluming still works!"
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:26 am

just as shia heard this, she shouted, "The fish is done!, also I found a cabnet full of spoons, cups and plates. I also looked in the fridge and found a ham. It looks old but edible."

"Also, good job, I think that room will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:31 am

"Yum! That fish smells good!" said Aditude as she sat down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:37 am

after they ate, It was getting late.

"we might as well go to bed, and look for more stuff tommarow." shia said
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:45 am

"Ok." Aditude said. She haeded to the room and hopped up onto the bed. "Can I sleep on the end of the bed with you? Since it is the first might here I don't know what kind of bugs are on the floor and I want to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:15 am

"sure! but try not to kick me in the night!" Shia smiles.

The two rested up for the night, then started looking for stuff in the morning.

"I just found a bowl and a cage. I think the cage was a rat cage or somthing." shia said
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:29 pm

"I found an old bucket and a pair of shoes. Try on these shoes they look like they might fit you and their better made for this mountan than your snekers."
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:57 am

shia tried on the shoes, and they fit!

"Thanks, aditude!" shia says.

The two looked some more and found pots, pans, dishes, and some clothes.

"I think we did alot of searching for stuff, and I think we should get some food and water to fill up the kitchen. How about it, I fish, you get water?" shia asks
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:06 am

"Sure." Aditude said. She walked outside cariying a small pot in her mouth. She found a stream and dipped the pot in. She took it back to the house when she did this about fiv etimes she went to find Julia.
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:17 pm

when she found shia, she found her with a pile of fish, a few crabs and a lobster.

"Well, what do you think?" Said shia, pointing to the piles.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:38 pm

"Looks so good!" she said with her mouth watering. Even though the pot that she had caryed was small she was tired, hot and hungey when she was done. "Let's eat it now!"
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:27 pm

"Please? I'm so hungery!"
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:06 pm

"Sure, Dig in!" shia says

The two ate then they had a full kitchen of food, and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:23 pm

"That was soo good!" she was so ful she felt like she was going to pop! "After all of that food I think that a nap would be nice. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shia and aditude's arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next