Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julia Jenn

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:25 am

"Wow! This is amazing! I can't belive how much bamboo is here! " shouts julia jenn.

"But with all this bamboo, we've got to make a home. Kriny, can you go collect some bamboo leaves for roofing while I get the bamboo to make walls and tools? Also can you try to find any bamboo string?" julia jenn asks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:24 pm

Kriny scampered off. She found the leaves very fast. They where in a pile right outside of camp. It took her a little bit longer to find the string but when she had enough of both she headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
Julia Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:36 pm

Julia jenn returned with the bamboo after about 10 minutes, and started to create walls and roofing..

"Hey kriny, can you please help me with the walls? I finished them but need to put them up and tie them together."
julia jenn asks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:20 am

"Sure!" Kriny said then she ran up to the top of two of the walls where they came together at a corner. She took some of the bamboo string and tied the two wall together at the top, then the middle, then at the bottom. "Ok Julia now put the next wall by this one."
Back to top Go down
Julia Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:53 am

when the two finally finished, the house was a medium sized thing that had about three rooms and a small kitchen.

"well, what do you think?" asked julia jenn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:44 pm

"Oh I just love it!" exclaimed Kriny. She scrambled up to the roof then did a flip and landed on Julia's sholders. "Can I have the smaller room?"
Back to top Go down
Julia Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:42 pm

"Sure, and you can decorate it with whatever you want to!" Julia jenn exclaims.
"Ill have the small area in the corner be a storage area for the stuff we have with us, and maybe later we can go collect some food and put it in the kitchen." julia jenn states
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:13 am

"Sounds Good." said Kriny then she ran into her room and started hanging bamboo brances all across the room and then she put some that go up and down then some that slanted. When she was done she had a jungle gym for a room. "I just love it!" she said. Then she took small pieces of bamboo across the two highest limbs then put some leaves and soft moss on it then she laid down to test it. "This is the best bed in the world!" she said then ran out of her room to the kitchen. "Julia, Julia! Come see my room!"
Back to top Go down
Julia Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:11 am

Julia walked into kriny's room and saw all the bamboo slots.

"wow, you did a good job, kriny! My rooms not nearly as good as this!" "Wanna trade?" she asks in a sarcastic voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:46 am

Not a chance!" said Kriny playfuly.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Kriny was so happy to have a place to live. She loved her bedroom. She loved how Julia cared so much for her. This was just the perfect place to be.
Back to top Go down
FATE

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:53 am

Kriny was climbing on her bamboo when she started feeling bad. "Julia! Help me!" she cried out as her limbs went numb. She slid down to the ground. She hit her head on the floor and she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:58 pm

"Kriny!" Julia yelled as she heard and saw kriny hit the floor.. Julia picked up Kriny and ran as fast as she could to the vet's office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest   

Back to top Go down

Julia jenn and Kriny's arrival at their own bamboo forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets and Owners :: Places Where You Can Live :: A Quiet Bamboo Forest in China-
Jump to: