Pets and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shia and aditude's arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shia

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:07 am

"Sure, then after that what do you want to do?" shia asked
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:36 pm

Aditude thought then said, "I can't think that far ahead without a nap!" then she gigled, "Although I think that we should just take a walk and check out all of out land." then she curled up on the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:22 am

"Ok' shia and aditude woke up the next day.. "Wowo we slept for a long time " Shia said
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:58 am

Aditude looked around then said, "We sure did! Do you want to go ahead and leave or should we eat first?"
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:30 am

"I think we should eat, so we have more energy!" Shia exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:27 am

"Sound good to me!" she said. "What do we have left?"
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:20 pm

"Hmmm, we've got a couple fish, and a lobster..."Shia said with enthusiasm. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 pm

"I want the lobster! Lobsers taste so good! Is there anything that you need me to get?"
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:55 am

"Hmm, nope weve got plenty of water.." Shia tried the oven.. It still worked!! "We can boil it on here.. Then you can eat! I will cook a fish for myself." She finished cooking and gave aditude her lobster on a plate, and set it on a worn down table.. She finished her own meal and ate it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:40 pm

Aditude loved the taste of the lobser! It was so juciy! After she was finished she picked up her plate and put it into the sink. "So witch way should we start walking in?"
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:25 pm

"Hmm, how about to try to find a city?" Shia ashs in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:33 pm

"That sounds like a good idea! But how do we tell witch way to go?" she would love to see more people and animals.
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:17 am

"Hmmm, maybe we close our eyes, then turn around three times, then go that direction!" Shia said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:06 pm

"What do we have to lose?" Aditude said. She turned around three times but she would wait and see wich way Shia would go.
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:38 pm

shia laughed, and turned around three times, she started walking with her eyes closed and she bumed into a tree.. "Well, I guess were not going that way!" She said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:46 am

Aditude laughed and said, "Lets try the way I found! Maybe the trees will stay out of my way!" she started walking. She hadn't hit a tree yet so she opened her eyes, she saw a little path through the trees. It looked like some kind of animal track that had been been abandoned. "What about here?"
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:03 pm

"Sure"Shia exclaimed as she followed aditude walk on the path.. They soon came accross a small burrow, with little whines inside.

"It looks like a fox burrow.." Shia said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:52 pm

"Foxes!" Aditude yelped, "Foxes eat birds!" she yelled as she ran behind Shia. "Don't let then eat me!"
Back to top Go down
Shia

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:19 pm

"A fox wouldnt even want to touch a bird like you. You are too pretty!" Shia said with a smile. Suddenly a curious fox nose appeared, and then a fox came out and sniffed Additude. The fox suddenly ran past the trees and away. "Well, that was cool..." Shia said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shia and aditude's arrival   Shia and aditude's arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shia and aditude's arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2