Pets and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A stroll down the beach

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-09

A stroll down the beach Empty
PostSubject: A stroll down the beach   A stroll down the beach Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:41 am

Kyle and Slu-J walked along the sandy beach. The wind made Kyle's hair fly back in his face, and the spray from the sea cooled Kyle down. It felt very comfortable. The place seemed empty though. He looked around to see if their was any living human on the beach, but their was no one. He finally let his body crash onto the sand and he laid there, eyes closed enjoying the breeze from the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: A stroll down the beach   A stroll down the beach Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:00 am

Slu-j found a peice of driftwood poking up out of the ground. He hoped up onto it and just listened to the sound of constant waves.
Back to top Go down
https://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: A stroll down the beach   A stroll down the beach Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:14 pm

"I an't nev'a felt so good, man. Dis, I could get used to, ya digg."

(I love trying to talk like a gangser! LOL!)
Back to top Go down
https://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
FATE

FATE

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: A stroll down the beach   A stroll down the beach Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:49 am

Everyone on the beach was enjoying the peacefulness of the beach when a five-year-old little girl pointed up at the sky and siad, "Why do the coulds look like that." Everyone herd her and looked up. The sky was compleatly black. This had taken only a few moments and no one could beleive their eyes. Lightning strated flashing and thunder was blasting so loud that you couldn't hear the people on the beach screaming. The wind was unbarible. It stung your face as it blasted past you. Out on the horizon people could see something happening on the water. It was a tsunami. It was coming fast.
Back to top Go down
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: A stroll down the beach   A stroll down the beach Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:01 pm

Kyle's mouth dropped as the Tsunami approached. "Slu-J! Hold on!" He yelled to his parrot as the wind struck his face. He grasped onto Slu-J and stuffed him in his jacket pocket. He zipped up the pocket and zipped his own jacket so that it woud not blow away with Slu-J. He then ran as fast as he could to the house.

(go back to the house.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stroll down the beach   A stroll down the beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stroll down the beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets and Owners :: Places Where You Can Live :: A Small Sandy Island-
Jump to: