Pets and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Empty
PostSubject: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:49 pm

Kyle walked up the wooden stairs onto the porch. The porch had a wonderful view of the beach. He then opened the door into their new home. Some furniture was already there, like two beds, all the kitchen appliances, all the things needed for the bathroom, a couch and a table. Kyle planted himself onto the couch, then pawed around for a remote. He then remembered that his new home HAD no remote or TV. He chuckled at his stupidity. "So, how do ya like it Slu-J?"
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:58 pm

"It's awsome man! Ya can't get any better than this."
Back to top Go down
https://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:28 am

"True dat me friend. The only thing we need to make this place perfect is a tv, and more neighbors with girl parrots." Kyle joked, giving Slu-J a little mini parrot noogie, ruffling up his head feathers.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:05 am

"Yeah! You got dat right."he said play-biteing at Kyle's hand.
Back to top Go down
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:26 pm

Kyle stood up. "We can go to the town in a little bit to pick up a tv, but first I want to take a walk down the beach to see if we have any neighbors. You gonna come or do you want to stay here by yourself for a bit and check out the house?" Kyle asked Slu-J.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:57 pm

"I'll come with you." he said hoping on to Kyle's sholder.

(Since there arn't any stores around just put $10 in FATE's account.)
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:47 pm

When they got back to the house Slu-J rolled around in Kyle's pocket. "Bro wat you think'n! Get me out'a here!"
Back to top Go down
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:27 am

Kyle looked outside, the tsunami was coming closer. "Slu-J! Calm yourself!" He yelled to Slu-J in his pocket in panic. He quickly grabbed his guitar and a stuffed food from the fridge into a sac. He then jumped out from the low window. He ran as fast as he could towards the green hillside.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:50 pm

Slu-J bounced around in Kyle's pocket. He was getting sick. But not only because of the bounceing but of fear. He knew that if the tsunami hit them they would ie. He couldn't even see where they where going or how close the wave was.
Back to top Go down
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:25 pm

Go to hillside in ireland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home   Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle and Slu-J's hawian style home
Page 1 of 1