Pets and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home   Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Kendra walked into the her room in the castle on the first floor, right next to a window and the door. It was huge! The bed was red and big, the curtains were red with gold trim. The carpet was long and gold. It was magnificent! She then looked out the window at Bruno outside. "Isn't this place great?" She said with a smile. She then looked out at the island near by. "Maybe we can go down to the island over there later and do some surfing." She said, half to herself half to Bruno.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home   Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:01 pm

"I would love to go to the island but I'm not so sure how good my surfing is!"
Back to top Go down
https://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home   Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Kendra laughed, stroking Bruno's neck softly. "You would just make the board sink!" She joked. She let herself sit on the bench in her room by the windo and continued to stroke Bruno. She was also hoping to visit the nieghbors to.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home   Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Bruno nickered at the joke then said, "There is nothing beter than puting your hoves in the sand once in a while. Although this grass here feel amazing."
Back to top Go down
https://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home   Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Kendra chuckled then got up. "I am going to say hello to the nieghbors, Follow me to their window." Shesaid as she opened the door and walked over to the room across from her, and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home   Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendra and Bruno's home sweet home
Page 1 of 1