Pets and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making Our New Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenda Elli

Kenda Elli

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Making Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Making Our New Home   Making Our New Home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:56 am

Kenda got out of the jeep and handed the driver in wad of money. As he drove off she looked around. "This is perfect!" she yelled, "I just love it here!" she ran around every inch of the property that she had just bought. It wasn't huge but it wasn't tiny ether. There was an open spot in the middle where they would buid the house. Or maybe it would just be a hut. She wasn't sure. Then she stood real still a listened. She could here no people, no cars, no noises but the sound of water in a streem not far from here. "We will get our water from that stream." she told Coal, "And over there is where we will make our home." She loved the look of this place ! "Coal, I'm going out to find some wood to make the frame of out house. You need to find a whole bunch of big leaves to use as the walls. And while we are looking for our stuff we will both look for som vines to tie everything together. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Making Our New Home   Making Our New Home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:19 am

"Okie dokie!" Coal bounced off to the right but before he started looking for the leaves he found himself a peice of fruit. "Ha ha!" he yelled then he looked around. On his left he saw a very very tall tree and at the top there where huge leaves. They where big eough to cover his whole body twice. "Those are the leaves that I need." said Coal. He ran to the tree and lunged himself at the trunk. As he started up the tree, he found that this tree was taller that he thought. "Wow! This tree goes on forever!" he said. When he made it to the first branch he was already halfway to the top. He stops on the brach to take a rest. Just as he is about to get moveing the branch cracked. "AHHHHH!!!" he cried. He was falling fast and if he didn't do somthing soon he would end up flat on the ground. He lashed out his tail and he wraped it around the tree. This stoped him fast but now his tail hurt very badly. But he diciced to keep going anyway. They needed the leaves by tonight. He started back up the tree again. This time he got to the top. When he started across the branch to get to the leaves the brach started shaking. He quickly jumped back to the tree trunk. "I'm not going to do that again!" Then he got onto a brach that looked strdier. He was still very careful because this tree hated him. When he got the end of the branch he grabed onto one of the leaves. He pulled on it hard until it popped of. He let go of the leaf and wached it float to the ground. He did this with all of the other six leave that where on that branch. He quickly makes his way down the tree. When he was almost to the bottom he fliped of onto the gound. His tail got hit along the way. Now his tail hurt even worse. He started to cry. Then he picked up the leaves and started toward home.
Back to top Go down
Kenda Elli

Kenda Elli

PostSubject: Re: Making Our New Home   Making Our New Home Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:32 pm

Kenda was looking for wood that was on the ground so that it would be easyer to use. She found the first fallen tree. It was about as tall as her and only a few inches thick. "This is just what I needed! I sure do hope my luck stays strong." She continued her search and when she made it back to camp she had five more trees just about the same size as the first one. "When she saw that Coal was already back at the camp she laid down her logs and walked over to him. "Look at all of the...." then she stoped, "What happened to your tail?!" his tail had a bend in the middle and it looked badly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kenda Elli

Kenda Elli

PostSubject: Re: Making Our New Home   Making Our New Home Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:19 pm

"Come on you need to go to the vet's right NOW!" she picked him up and took him to the airport leaving their plot of land behind for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Our New Home   Making Our New Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Our New Home
Page 1 of 1