Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A thief.... or just hungry?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: A thief.... or just hungry?   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:20 pm

Tazmine walked along the busy marketplace, past stalls and food. She was hungry, and wanted to feed Leoperdclaw and Mufasa. She slowly began to walk by a meat stall. She looked around for something they could all eat and was big. She laid eyes on a huge turkey, coked and ready to be eaten. When the stall keeper looked away, she quickly grabbed it and began running away. The sop keeper saw her running with the turkey and was furious. "Hey thug! Get back here and pay for that!" The stall keeper shouted to he. "Cops! Cops! She stole from my stall!" She heard him yell. She kept spinting through the marketplace, ignoring the shocked stares from the other townspeople. I would pay for if I could, but I can't and I don't want me or my pets to go hungry. Tazmine thought in her mind as she sprinted along the street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A thief.... or just hungry?
Page 1 of 1