Pets and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside In The Rain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Outside In The Rain Empty
PostSubject: Outside In The Rain   Outside In The Rain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:54 pm

Jena had made it outside. The gun shot still rang in her ears. He grandfather had been shot to death right in front of her and she feared guns. She hoped that eveyone else was OK.
Back to top Go down
https://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Outside In The Rain   Outside In The Rain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:48 am

"No!!" Jena yelled, "Come back here now!!" she screamed at Sammi when she ran back into the castle.
Back to top Go down
https://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
jane eyre/luna

jane eyre/luna

Number of posts : 87
Location : the desert me and my baby cat rabbi sit here and types
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Outside In The Rain   Outside In The Rain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:29 pm

sammi grab the guy's leg and graged him on the ground gettting him to rop the gun she had been trained with a sophie the bravest dog ever
Back to top Go down
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Outside In The Rain   Outside In The Rain Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:15 pm

Kendra nodded to Bruno once they were outside. She sighed in relief, and went off of Bruno. She agve hima pat on his neck. 'Good job boy." She praised him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside In The Rain   Outside In The Rain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside In The Rain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pets and Owners :: Places Where You Can Live :: An Old Castle a England-
Jump to: