Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Lobby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FATE

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: The Lobby   Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:03 am

When everyone got to the lobby it was still dark. "Where are the flashlights?" someone asked. No one knew the answer. Then somone turned on a beam of light. Everyone looked to see who it was. It was the old man who had threatened Jena and Sammi when they fist moved in. "I'm back!" he said with an evil grin, "You thought that changing the locks would keep me out. You thought wrong." then he pulled out a gun and said, "Here's what your all going to do. You will all walk outside and never come back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:05 pm

(Kendra had let Bruno in when the power had gone out.)

Kendra gasped as she saw the man with the gun. A tear streamed down her face in fear. She moved closer to Scott, and held onto Bruno's mane. "Oh my gosh..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FATE

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:37 pm

"Get out all of you!" the old man yelled. He pointed the gun up and fired. The hole in thr ceiling driped because it was now raining outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott Summers

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:43 pm

Scott had grabed Kendra's hand when she came colser to him. He felt more for her safty that his own. When the shot was fired he jumped in front of her to protect her. He turned to her and said, "We have to get out of here. I can't risk you." once he had said this he felt himself blush but only for a moment then he grabed up Junipur in one hand the other hand was still holding Kendra's hand. "Get up on Bruno and we'll get out of here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:49 pm

As soon as the shot went of Jena scooped up Pink Lemonade and Sammi and ran outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:24 am

Kendra did a tiny scream when the bullet was fired. She then blushed a bit when Scott starting protecting her. "You and Juniper get on too!" She yelled as she quickly went on Bruno. Something felt weird though... there was no saddle on reins! She was riding bare back! She had never rode bare back before. She felt a little worried that she would screw up and hurt herself or Bruno, but she sucked it up and grabbed Bruno's mane. "Get on, quick!" She yelled to Scott and Juniper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julie/Mike/Lara

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:56 am

Blizzard growled at the man and lunged at him. Shaking his leg. When he felt blood he bit harder.

Pink hissed at the man as she went outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animalsrule4ever.forumotion.com/
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:13 am

"Come on Scott!" Junipur yiped at him, "We need to be out of here!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hannah wasn't very scaird when the shot was fired but as soon as Blizzard leaped at the man she knew that there would be trouble. "Blizard!! Quick we have to get out of here!" she yelled at him. She wasn't leaving until he did.
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Scott skooped up Juniper and swung up to join Kendra on Bruno. He had nevver been on a horse before. He tryed to hold on to Bruno but he couldn't get a grip. He put his hands on Kendra's sholders. This mde him feel blush but he had to hold on somhow. He hoped that she wouldn't mind. He had Junipur between his legs so that she wouldn't fall off. It was a long way down for a small dog. Come to think of it, it was a long way down for him to. This thought made him nervous and he tightened his grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jane eyre/luna

Number of posts : 87
Location : the desert me and my baby cat rabbi sit here and types

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:53 pm

sammi got a idea in her head she ran off back at the hotel"no one kicks me out"she thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:24 pm

Kendra kicked Bruno's side. "Go Bruno! Go!" She yelled nervously. She was still a little worried at the thought of riding bare back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Bruno felt that his rider was nervus. He ran out of the building and didn't stop until they had reached Jena outside. Bruno turned his backward and looked at Kendra, "Are you ok?" he asked worryed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junipur looked up at Scott. "Are you ok? You look scaird."
Back to top Go down
FATE

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:05 pm

When the wolf *Blizard* and the dog *Sammi* atacked him, the old man didn;t know what to do. His leg hurt badly and he didn't have his gun. "Noo!" he yelled to no one inparticular. "I don't want to leave! I don't want to!" but dispite what he said he got up and limped out of the castle that he had called home. He looke back once but he kept walking until he was out of site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lobby   

Back to top Go down

The Lobby
Page 1 of 1