Pets and Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets and Owners

Here you take on the world with a dog, a cat, a bunny, a parrot, a racoon, a peacock, a monkey, a tiger, a snake, a bear, a wolf, a frog, a cheetah, a lepardm, a horse or a lion.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scott and Juipur Move In

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Summers

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Scott and Juipur Move In Empty
PostSubject: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:18 pm

Scott came into the castle holding Junipur in his arms. "Let's go and find a room." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:26 pm

"Ok!" Junipur yiped then she jumped down from his arms and ranup two fights of stairs then she stoped at and open door. "Look at this room! I love it! I want this one!" it was blue all over with splashs of red and green. "Please!?!?"
Back to top Go down
https://petsxandxowners.forumotion.com
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:28 pm

Kendra walked over to them, a smile on her face. She was wearing one of her girly outfits today (the first one you see in her bio) . "Hello, I'm Kendra. Me and my horse Bruno just moved into the room across." Kendra said happily, pionting to Bruno who was standing in the window. She then let out her hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:32 pm

Bruno looked though the window and bowed his head to Junipur in a house "Hello".
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:35 pm

He was suprized but he shook her hand anyway. "Hi, I'm Scott." he blushed slightly then he relesed her hand and pionted at Junipur. "That is my dog, Junipur."
Back to top Go down
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:39 pm

Kendra looked over at Juniper who looked like she was going to wet herself from being so hyper. She giggled. "Well isn't she just a hyper pup." Kendra joked. She then looked back at Scott. "So, where do you come from? I come from the beaches in Florida." Kendra said, leaning to one side.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:40 pm

Junipur was twiching her ear at Bruno in a dog "Hello" when Scott said her name. She turned around and looked at Kendra. She waged her tail hard.
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:41 pm

"Yah, she is hyper! I'm from New York. I never liked it much though, so I moved here."
Back to top Go down
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:44 pm

Kendra nodded. "Nice, New York looks awsome." She said, suddenly the hall going quiete. She then decided to break the silence. "So, have you ever been surfing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:59 pm

"No, I can't say that I have. You?"
Back to top Go down
Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

Tazmine/Kendra/Kyle/Tara

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:20 am

"Yeah, I picked up some moves where I used to live by the surfers that lived down the beach." Kendra said. She then thought of something. "Hey, me and Bruno were planning to go down to the beach, maybe you and Juniper could come with us. Juniper and Bruno could get to know each other better, and I could teach you how to surf. I have an extra board in my room." She suggested, looking sideways at Bruno to check if it was alright with him.
Back to top Go down
Jena/Tilly/Hannah
Admin
Admin
Jena/Tilly/Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:02 am

Bruno looked at her and noded fast and hard. He wanted to go to the beach.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junipur looked exitedly at Scott, "Please?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Scott Summers

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:45 pm

"SUre I would love to! But... Well I just moved in and I'm not sure how to get to the beach from here." she said embarist.
Back to top Go down
FATE

FATE

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:56 am

Just then the power went out. Everyone walked down stairs. (Go to the lobby.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott and Juipur Move In   Scott and Juipur Move In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott and Juipur Move In
Page 1 of 1